I Cooked Some Herring Roe...And It Turned Out Yummy

I Cooked Some Herring Roe...And It Turned Out Yummy.

I Cooked Some Herring Roe...And It Turned Out Yummy You can cook I Cooked Some Herring Roe...And It Turned Out Yummy using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of I Cooked Some Herring Roe...And It Turned Out Yummy

  1. You need 4 of Kazunoko (salt cured herring roe).
  2. Prepare 2 tbsp of Bonito flakes.
  3. It's 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
  4. It's 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu.

I Cooked Some Herring Roe...And It Turned Out Yummy step by step

  1. Cut the herring roe into bite-sized pieces..
  2. Heat the butter in the frying pan and cook the herring roe..
  3. When the roe have turned white and are slightly browned, add the bonito flakes and mentsuyu..


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel