Rice Nd Beans (my way)with salad

Rice Nd Beans (my way)with salad.

Rice Nd Beans (my way)with salad You can have Rice Nd Beans (my way)with salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Rice Nd Beans (my way)with salad

  1. It's of Beans.
  2. Prepare cube of Seasoning.
  3. Prepare of Onions.
  4. Prepare of Cucumber.
  5. You need of Oil.
  6. You need of Tomatoes.
  7. It's of Fresh lettuce.
  8. Prepare of Rice (I prefer local rice).
  9. Prepare of Fresh ginger.
  10. You need of Garlic.
  11. You need of Yaji.
  12. You need of Extras (fish,egg, mayonnaise.) optional.

Rice Nd Beans (my way)with salad instructions

  1. Tsince wake kisa a pot da ruwa dai dai yanda zai dafa, sena yaka onions da dan dama na zuba(I use onions instead of kanwa saboda yafi saurin dahuwa and yana dandano me dadi) se nasa seasoning cube pinch of salt, grated ginger and garlic na rufe na barshi har ae yay laushi(I want it extra soft).
  2. Ki samu shinkafa ki gyara ki wanke ki sa a different pot ki dafa for like thirty minutes ki wanke (parboiling) ki kara maidashi ya karasa dahuwa(parboiling yana rage starch and other chemicals na rice as it’s not healthy for the body).
  3. Mean while cut your veggies in to desired size and wash it with vinegar or salt..
  4. To serve, ki zuba rice as ki kawo beans ki zuba, ki sa man kika soya da albasa, ki kawo salad ki zuba, da yajinki..
  5. You can add your extras ie fish mayonnaise and egg..


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel