My Mother's Signature Recipe for Tarako Carrots

My Mother's Signature Recipe for Tarako Carrots.

My Mother's Signature Recipe for Tarako Carrots You can cook My Mother's Signature Recipe for Tarako Carrots using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Mother's Signature Recipe for Tarako Carrots

  1. It's 2 of Carrots.
  2. You need 1 of Tarako.
  3. Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
  4. It's 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
  5. Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
  6. Prepare 1 dash of Vegetable oil.

My Mother's Signature Recipe for Tarako Carrots instructions

  1. Finely julienne the carrots..
  2. Take the tarako out of the membrane, add the sake, soy sauce and chili pepper and combine..
  3. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir fry the carrot..
  4. When it's wilted, add the mixed tarako and stir fry well. When the flavors are evenly distributed, it's done. Be careful to turn down the heat to low once you add the tarako to prevent scorching..


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel